We are proud to present to you our new and improved website that now includes a secured section for our members only.
During conversations with the National executive it was recognized that there was a need for a much more secure website that would allow our membership to view APOC specific documents without concern that our business was being shared to the outside world. Therefore, we began the process of building a website that would allow our APOC members to create an account with the website and login to view the member specific information. Effective Feb 1st, 2018, that website has finally arrived!!
What will you get with the new website?
Once you’ve logged in and become a member, you will have additional access to such things as:
- National consultation notes
- National policies
- Branch president meeting minutes
- National executive meeting minutes
- Finance committee reports
- Member specific forms
These are just some of the new features available in our member only section.
How do you become a member?
The steps for becoming a member are fairly straight forward as follows:
- Once on the APOC website, click on “SIGN IN” in the top right
- In the next screen, click on “REGISTER”
- Complete the form information as requested. *please note that your CPC number must be 9 digits. If your number is less than 9, please add zeroes to the beginning of the number. Also, please assure that you use a non-CPC email address as your CPC address will not be accepted to complete the process.
- Once you’ve completed the form, click “REGISTER”. An email should arrive in the mailbox you registered with. If it does not appear, please check your “junk mail” box as it may have been filtered to this location.
- Follow the link in the email and change your password to something specific to only you.
- You’re done!!
We hope that you enjoy our new website and we look forward to hearing your feedback.